Performance Recruiting – A Modern Method of Personnel Marketing
An important factor in the success of a company is hiring the right people. But finding qualified talent can be challenging. Especially if the company operates in an industry that is highly competitive and there are many vacancies. This is where performance recruiting can be a solution. But what is it exactly and how does it work?
Performance Recruiting bezeichnet eine Methode der Personalbeschaffung, bei der mithilfe von Online-Anzeigen auf vorwiegend Sozialen Medien potenzielle Talente gezielt angesprochen werden. Das Ziel ist es, möglichst viele qualifizierte Bewerbungen für eine offene Stelle zu generieren.
How does performance recruiting work?
- The ads are placed on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or Tiktok.
- The choice of platform depends on the target group and where they mainly stay and are active. For example, if there is a job to be filled in the marketing industry, it can make sense to advertise on Instagram since many marketing professionals are active there.
- The ads take you directly to a landing page or the company’s careers page.
- Success is monitored by evaluating the number of clicks and the number of applications generated.
Benefits of performance recruiting:
- Targeted addressing of potential talents: Instead of placing a job advertisement where it is not clear who is actually reading it, the target group can be specifically addressed with the help of performance recruiting.
- High efficiency: Since the ads are tailored directly to the target group, there is a high probability that the right people will actually be reached.
- Ability to reach large numbers of talent: An online ad can reach a large audience much faster and easier than a job ad in a newspaper.
- A disadvantage of performance recruiting can be high costs.
- Depending on the platform and target audience, running an ad can be expensive. However, targeted targeting and a precisely defined target group can ensure that you get the most out of your budget and achieve a high conversion rate.
Prognosis for the future:
Performance recruiting has become increasingly important in recent years and will continue to be an important part of personnel marketing in the future. Digitization is progressing more and more and thus the number of online applications and platforms on which ads can be placed will continue to increase. It is therefore worthwhile for companies to deal with the topic of performance recruiting and to consider whether it is a sensible option for their goals and needs. In summary, it can be said that performance recruiting is a modern and effective method of recruitment that enables companies to specifically address qualified talent and thus increase the chance of successfully filling a vacancy.
If you would like to learn more about the topic of performance recruiting or would like to know exactly how it can work for your company, please feel free to contact us without obligation. We are happy to help you with words and deeds.
The way to modern HR support
Would you like to obtain a non-binding offer, an initial free consultation or do you have any questions about our offers?