Processes & Structures
HR Analysis and Due Diligence
We analyze – or create – your HR strategy and provide concrete recommendations for action: from hiring plans to team building to HR processes.
Companies with strategic HR work are proven to be more successful than those without. That is why an HR strategy is important for companies of all sizes. It helps to achieve corporate goals and secure the company’s success in the long term. In addition, it serves as an orientation guide, ensures your competitiveness, reduces your personnel costs and much more.
In doing so, we always align the HR strategy with your individual corporate goals. We take into account the interests of stakeholders, the development of important trends and deal with your competition.
In addition, we are happy to support you in the further course of operational implementation, such as tasks related to applicant management and employer branding.
- determines the actual state,
- defines the target state,
- develops individual measures,
- guides strategy implementation and control and thus
- secures a competitive advantage for you.
We analyze available data and information along the HR value chain.
- Be ready for upcoming financing round and Due Diligence process
- Prioritize and plan for the right HR activities at the right time
- Receive a clear action & measures plan incl. roadmap with timeline for the upcoming HR challenges
- Receive confirmation & tips of where you stand with your current HR processes and structures: What is state of the art? Where to improve? What to initiate to avoid future pitfalls?
- Benefit from a neutral expert view on your HR set up with broad market know-how
The path to modern HR support
Do you want to get a non-binding offer, a first free consultation or do you have questions about our offers?